Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A journey into the culinary world

With the help of my daughter Paris I will attempt to create a fun and memorable experience for all who view our new blog. I have been tossing different titles for this blog in my head but haven't picked one yet.

Some of the topics I thought may be of interest include:

  • budgeting, sales, coupons, and any special deals that are in season
  • healthy meal preparation
  • trying new recipes, challenging myself and hopefully others
  • kitchen organization for pleasurable cooking
  • picnic idea's
  • one of my favorites...open air markets...farmers markets
  • kitchen gadgets and small appliances
  • creating a beautiful atmosphere, for example: crisp tablecloths, using your crystal, candles and relaxing music
  • outdoor cooking

No comments: