Saturday, November 29, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend Debbie confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com



Debbie @ confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com tagged me to name 6 random things about myself.



Here are the rules...

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)

3. Write 6 random things about yourself.

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person know they been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


So here are my 6 random things:



1. I am a Christian



2. I admire people who kind, honest and thankful.



3. I love my family and my lil' Pug "Minnie".



4. I enjoy cooking quality food with a glass of red wine.



5. Celebrating different cultures is a joy for me, it's so fun to try new things.



6. Travel suits me well....being that I'm into ethnic enjoyment! I have traveled to Portugal, Spain, Morraco, Scotland, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Carribean, our neighbors north and south! I'm always ready to go at the drop of a hat! I must mention that I've also traveled across our beautiful country numerous times by car....from one coast to the next! God is good He gives us such beauty for our eyes to behold!

Now I'm tagging:

1. Millie @ scottishtoile.blogspot.com

2. Laurie @ bargainhuntingwithlaurie.blogspot.com

3. chris @ chrisscorner-chris.blogspot.com

4. Melissa @ melissasheartandhome.blogspot.com

5. Sue @ canwetalk-sue.blogspot.com

6. katie @ busymom'scookbook.blogspot.com

I'm looking forward to hearing about them! CHEERS!!!!

14 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Michele, Thank you!Debbie tagged me as well.
I am thinking of my six things. You gave some great answers! ~Melissa :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for tagging me, I've done this a couple times before, but give me some time, I'm sure I can come up with some more things. I love learning about my friends and you gave some great answers. I didn't know you were such a world traveler. We travel around the US in a motorhome during the summer months. We'll be doing the east coast this year, then to NC and north GA for the fall season.

Hugs,
Chris

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Michele, I posted the Tag and Thank You once again for thinking of me. Have a wonderful weekend. ~Melissa :)

Bo said...

How fun to learn more about you, Michele...Love the travel at the drop of a hat... ;-0

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Great list of 6 random things girl..have a great day...hugs and smiles Gloria

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Michele..Wish you could come cook for me...I can but I'd rather not! lol Howeveer, I would travel with you! Soounds like you've already been a lot of interesting places! Thanks for playing tag...Debbie

southerninspiration said...

Michele, you WON my giveaway!! Pop over and see for yourself! If you will send me your mailing info, I'll send it out to you on Tuesday! Congrats! and I love reading more about you, too!

Suzanne
suzanne dot joffrion at gmail dot com

Sue said...

Thanks for tagging me Michele, I'll get right on it!! xo

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Congratulations on winning a giveaway! Can't wait to see what you won. Thanks for tagging me. This will be a hard one for me, because I tend to "over share", so I may have already told everything there is to know about me! It will be fun trying to come up with some new ones though. laurie

Tootsie said...

Minnie is gorgeous! I hate cooking..and will do it well...but not enjoy any of it..lol I love your blog...thanks for following mine!

Anonymous said...

WOW,YOU REALLY HAD SOME GOOD ONES.I'M SO NEW TO THIS I WENT BACK INTO THE PAST.I WASN'T SURE WHAT TO DO.THIS IS AWESOME...ANN

Sue said...

Michele you like crude humor too?? Great!! Sometimes I think I overstep and say too much here, next time I'll know you can take it, along with Justine!!LOLOL!! I am so sorry I forgot about your tagging me!! I've had 4 tags, I lost who, what, and where, LOL! I'll add your name to my post, forgive me sweetie!! Have a great day! xo

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Just stopping in to tell you I FINALLY responded to your tag. I am so sorry it took me so long. laurie

My Days with Daisy said...

Hey, Thanks for checking me out. I am always amused to find out that what I always thought was wierd is shared by so many others. I love Dean Martin too but I add Doris Day and Louis Armstrong to my list. I love the Lord, My Family, Painting, my dogs, and music. Nice to meet you!